Choosing Your Licensed Producer
Your Licensed Producer (LP) is who you will buy your product from. Each producer has their own pros and your Cannabis Coach will be able to help you choose one that is a good fit based on your needs.
A few things to consider when choosing your Licensed Producer are:
- Quality of product
- Availability of medical products
- Customer experience
- Compassion pricing
- Consistency in medications
You can find the full list of Licensed Producers in Canada through the Health Canada website by clicking here.
There are several methods to consume your medicine. Your physician may have directed you to consume in a specific way, or you may want to explore what works best for you. Click here for an overview on consumption methods. If you are using edible oils, we recommend that you ‘start low and go slow’ – you can view a sample dosing schedule by clicking here.
There are many educational resources available to you online.
Here are a few other resources for you to explore:
https://www.medicaljane.com – A comprehensive source of information on many different aspects of cannabis as medicine.
- https://www.lift.co – A platform for sharing experiences with Canada’s system of Licensed producers – strains, oils, registration and shipping times – as well as medical cannabis news.
- https://www.leafly.com – news, strain info and more
- https://www.projectcbd.org – information and education around CBD